August 20, 2012.
- LESS INTERNET AND MORE READING. In January, I promised myself to read 1 book a week for the entire year, and I haven’t read nearly that much. Granted, I’ve had a busier schedule than I have in the past, but reading just makes me feel good. I don’t know why I don’t do it. oh wait yeah I do it’s because of this dumb ass blog
- Vegetarianism. My plan has been to eradicate meat from my diet when I go to college, but this was purely out of my own convenience, which is no longer a priority, but a guilt trip. I genuinely feel bad about myself when I eat red and white meat. It’s hard, considering it is my parents who put dinner on the table, not me; that being said, I know that I am dedicated enough to commit to vegetarianism.
- EXERCISE. All the time, I swear to become more committed to a healthier lifestyle, though it ends up lasting about three days and I relapse into the Internet immediately after.
- Get into college. I’ll be honest: I’m terrified to apply to schools. While I am ecstatic to actually GO to college, the application process itself is a cold, hard slap in the face to all of my former sentiments regarding college: I thought it would never happen. I thought it was in the future. But now it is the future. And I’m fucking scared out of my mind.
- Save up for a new computer. Like seriously this computer dramz is getting ridiculous. Having a dysfunctional keyboard is possibly the most technologically inconvenient thing I’ve ever experienced, and I will have to replace this water-damaged laptop sooner or later.
- Start new TV shows. I missed the Girls bandwagon but I really want to watch the show. I also hear Awkward is pretty good. The “tumblr tv shows” I’ve forced myself to watch (sherlock, newer who seasons, etc.) underwhelm me as a whole, to be quite honest. Plus, none of the new fall shows seem to entice me all that much. I think I have some room to get into other shows, so I’m starting with these two.
- Cappies writing. I did a journalism program two years ago but last year my writing was at a standstill. Gonna get back into the swing of things by reviewing student theatre productions.
Posted 9 months ago with 0 Notes
#to be updated
#to be updated